Special coat.

16:59:00

Hoy os enseño un outfit muy sencillo para una tarde de paseo por la playa: vaqueros, sneakers, jersey y gorrito de lana y este precioso abrigo hecho a mano con plisados en la parte trasera. Cómoda y abrigada para combatir el frío de diciembre. ¿Qué os parece?
Today I show you a very simple outfit for a walk on the beach: jeans, sneakers, a sweater, a beanie and this beautiful handmade coat with pleats at the back. Comfortable and warm against the cold December. What do you think?


Abrigo/Coat: Handmade || Anillos/Rings: Suiteblanco, vintage (from grandma) || Bolso/Bag: Acosta || Camiseta/T-shirt: Primark || Deportivas/Sneakers: Primark || Gafas de sol/Sunnies: Zara || Gorro de lana/Beanie: Sfera || Jeans: Zara || Jersey/Sweater: H&M 

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Nice coat! and love the beanie,too!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Q suerte poder disfrutar de un paseo a la orilla del mar, me encanta tu gorro guapa! muaks

    www.yoyomismaeirene.com

    ResponderEliminar

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook