Saturday of inspiration: Lena Perminova Style.

14:43:00

Forma parte del archiconocido pack ruso, es una incondicional de todas las Fashion Weeks y los fotógrafos la rodean en todas sus apariciones públicas para captar todos y cada uno de sus looks. ¡Inspírate en el estilo de esta it-girl y triunfarás!
It's part of the Russian pack, she's in every Fashion Week and the photographers capture all her looks. Be inspired by the style of this it-girl and you will succeed!


Photos via Pinterest, Style du Monde, Stockholm Street Style, Vogue

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. Ideal! la sigo y sus looks tienen mucha personalidad, me gustan.
    Tras un parentesis en el blog hemos vuelto a la carga, por si te apetece pasarte un dia.
    Besos.

    Te esperamos en http://ensembleavecstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook