Through my eyes.

11:09:00

¡Buenos días! ¿Cómo lleváis la semana? Hoy os traigo un post un poco diferente: una serie de retratos protagonizados por mi hermana y fotografiados por mí. ¿Qué os parece? No seáis demasiado duros conmigo, no soy una experta en fotografía. ;)
¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios!

Good morning! Today I show you a different post: a series of portraits photographed by me with my sister as protagonist. What do you think? Do not be too hard with me, I'm not an expert in photography. ;)
Thanks for your comments!


Flowers crown and Headdress: Miss Majorita

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook