The perfect shirt: embroidered and with tassels.

13:44:00

Tengo predilección por todas aquellas prendas especiales, ésas que tienen la capacidad de transformar totalmente un look, hacer que pase de soso a llamativo. Uno de mis imprescindibles de armario es precisamente invertir en esas prendas, y un buen ejemplo de ello es la camisa que hoy os enseño, bordada y con borlas. ¿No os encanta? La combiné con camiseta básica de rayas, pantalones culotte y Superga. Un look cómodo para un domingo de paseo.
¡Espero que os guste! ¡Y feliz comienzo de semana!

I have a predilection for all those special clothes that have the ability to totally transform a look, and a good example of this is the shirt I show you today, embroidered and with tassels. Do you like it? I combined it with a basic striped t-shirt, culotte pants and Superga. A comfortable look for a Sunday stroll in the countryside.
Hope you like it! Happy start of the week!


Anillos/Rings: vintage || Camisa/Shirt: Zara (here) || Colgante/Pendant: Magdalena Salá || Gafas de sol/Sunnies: Parfois || Pantalones/Pants: Pull&Bear (similar here) || Sneakers: Superga

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. Esa camisa me encanta!! Es tan bonita y le da un toque boho que me mola mucho.
    Estás preciosa.
    Las fotos son una auténtica pasada.

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ResponderEliminar

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook